G-Trac for Drilling or Mining Equipments
The G-trac software allows the managers know the exact location of equipment, machinery, vehicles when in the field, as well as identify the time they enter or leave certain areas of mining / drilling wells.
It's like to personally monitor the miners, oil operators and other professionals who work in potentially hazardous areas and, for the most part, barren.
Mining and oil extraction are activities that demand very complex logistics and high investment in equipment and safety.
In order to keep workers, equipment and other resources, administrators and managers need a way to keep track of what is going on, on and off the mining/ oil drilling site.
With the G-trac solutions, mining/ oil operations could easily be made more efficient. In addition to having a live GPS solution for dispatch, users would also have access to location-based alerts generated on customizable settings.
Some of the GPS monitoring units that are integrated in 2BTracked range give the option to add extra sensors to vehicles and equipment such as RFID Integration.
• Better monitoring for better metrics
• Real-time GPS tracking of locations, speeds, stops
• Custom GIS map overlays
• There are several GPS solutions that can be applied to mining. Personal tracking devices with SOS button can be issued to minors/workers for their safety. Vehicles can be equipped with GPS tracking devices that monitor a variety of conditions including temperature, panic button.
• Equipment can even be tracked with battery powered GPS trackers. However, some mining operations take place underground, so a means of communicating information, such as a wireless network, needs to be set up within the mining space. These devices all need to be heavy duty and shock proof.
• G-Trac devices can even import data from a device that has not reported for long periods of time thanks to archival features present on both the GPS device and our software